Tuesday, June 28, 2011

perspective.

Last Friday I was forced into starting a whole new chapter in my life.  The rebuilding process.  I am going through a HORRIBLE time financially right now, and to make matters worse, I have no car.  This is such a challenging time in my life right now.  I know, KNOW it will get better.  How much time that will take, I have no idea.  But it WILL.

Avery will always be my main concern though.  Is she getting everything she needs?  Does she have enough diapers?  Food?  Is she feeling OK?  Myself and my emotional mess are no match for this girl.  She will forever and ALWAYS come first. :) 

I made this layout a couple weeks ago about some things I was worried about as far as making sure she has the guidance she needs from me.  I love how it turned out:


I used my May Lawn Party kit from Studio Calico.  Gotta say, that kit is my favorite kit to date so far!  I've been a subber since September 2010.  :)

2 comments:

  1. oh hollie - big hugs to you! i can so relate to the financial thing. you are so right about what matters most and that's your little one. take care of yourself - it WILL get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping things turn around for you soon, sending you some hugs!

    ReplyDelete