Friday, June 3, 2011

Busy Weekend Ahead + A Layout

Good Friday Morning!  :)  It would be nice to say that I was just relaxing this weekend, but alas, I am not.  Actually, this will be the busiest weekend so far this year.  I have a cookout with my mom, brother and his family tonight, and a house to look at (I thought I was interested when I made the appointment, but I found out it's only 818 sq. ft.  I need WAAAAY more space than that!), I am photographing a co-worker's wedding tomorrow (more to come on that) and my sister's baby shower on Sunday.  I can't wait!  Lots in store this weekend. 

I am so excited to be adding more to my "resume" as an amateur photographer.  I'm hoping that I can take some classes in the future.  I would love to learn the manual settings on my camera- a goal for me this year. :) 

The other day, I finally broke into my Who's Who kit from  Studio Calico, and I must say, I don't know what took me so long!  I LOVE it!  Here's one of the layouts I made:


I stamped the background cardstock with the bookshelf stamp (which is sold out- sorry!) in Malted Milk  JBS Ink.  I love the way it turned out!  One of my favorites, for sure.  And I love that I got this story documented.  Avery loves being read to, and she LOVES to turn the pages of the books.  She's even pointing to pictures and giggling.  It's the cutest. :)  One of the many wonderful things about being a mommy. 

Well, I hope you have a great weekend!  I'm off to finish work and then the jam-packed weekend.  :)

1 comment: