Thursday, June 23, 2011

Catching Up....

Wow....What a whirlwind last few days I have had.  Working, being sick for 3 days and then Avery getting yet another ear infection I have only worked one whole day so far this week.  So this will probably be a very short post as I can't breathe out of my nose, feel dizzy, can't eat because my stomach is in knots and I'm so sleepy.  I have a TON of laundry to do tonight when I get home.  Dishes need to be loaded into the dishwasher.  Clothes need put away in my room and A's room.  My bathroom needs cleaned.  And all I can think about doing when I get home is laying on the couch under my Cubs blanket having a Friends marathon with the cat snuggled up on my lap.  But I have to get the chores done, because Avery will be with me this weekend and I want to spend as much time with her as I can. :)

So with all my complaining :) I will leave you with a few sunburst pictures (because I've been practicing, you know...):



Have a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you both get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete