Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Confession....

I have a confession....I am going through a really hard time lately.  My personal life is a little messy.  My financial situation is a WRECK.  Work is stressful.  My boyfriend and I split, and the visitation schedule we have set up is KILLING me.  I miss my daughter like you wouldn't believe...she's my world.  I hate not having her in it every day.  But in spite of all that, I am trying my hardest to fix it.  I know that it isn't going to work out over night, but I am optimistic that it will work out evenutually.  And I'm trying to stay that way.  It's very hard.  Especially right now, when I have to come home to an empty apartment every 2 days.  There has been a lot of scrapbook therapy, though.  I came up with this page a couple weeks ago:


I used my Who's Who January kit from Studio Calico.  I was just using up some scraps when this page was born.  I'm really trying to remind myself that this feeling (hopefully) won't last forever.  I just need to breathe and clear my head when I start stewing about it.  The best thing I can do for my daughter right now is to stay positive and know that it won't change if I don't try.

Sorry about the mopey post!  Hopefully I will be back later this week with some more scrappy pages. :)

I hope you have a wonderful day!  It's nice outside here in IN.  Maybe lunch in the shade outside is what I need today. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hear you! But being real and being honest on your blog is a great thing. I hope you can keep digging deep for the positive side of things! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that things works out for you! Lovely layout, scrapbooking is really great therapy! Sometimes it is just great not to think too much..

    ReplyDelete