Monday, July 18, 2011

This Girl...


I can't believe that I'm 2 weeks away from having a 1 year old.  I'm not gonna lie, it makes me sad.  She's my first- it feels like this past year was the fastest (and definitely the hardest) year of my entire life.  SOOOO many things- good and bad- have happened....I have laughed, cried good tears, cried bad tears, learned many lessons, forgave, sang songs I never thought I would sing (Elmo's World, just an example. HA!), met new people, lost friends, cried some more....the list could go on and on.  But the most important thing is that I am cherishing EVERYTHING along the way.  Something is always learned from every experience.  Whether you knew it was coming or not.  And I am thankful every day for the littlest of things, because I know how quickly it can be pulled out from under you.  I am most thankful for this girl...



She is my light in the darkness.  She's the best part of me.  And I want to cry every time I think about how much I really, truly love her and would do anything to make sure her world is safe and happy.  Saying "I love this girl so much" is an understatement.  And it's the BEST feeling in the whole world.  She's made me the happiest person, even when there's nothing to smile about. 

I hope everyone is having a great Monday.  I know I am! :)

1 comment: