Friday, July 1, 2011

Our First Tincaps Game

Last weekend, Avery and I were invited to tag along with my mom and her husband Allen to a Fort Wayne Tincaps game.  It was my first time going, and Avery's, too. :)
We had a blast!  It took Avery a little bit to get used to the heat (it felt like it was about 95* out), and we had to move her to the shade because she was overheating a little.  But caking the sunblock on her was worth it, because she didn't get burned! :)

The few photos I have are from my iPhone, because I haven't had the chance to edit the pics from my camera.  But they turned out fantastic!  It was a perfect day for a baseball game.

Avery liked the little squishy baseball she got when we entered Parkview Field:


Aren't her pigtails precious! :)  They kill me.

And she liked watching the game through the rail in front of where we were sitting:




And she loved checking out the flowers in the landscaping when we were waiting on Allen to pull the car around:


She also learned how to clap!  She finally put 2 and 2 together and figured out why we clap.  So everytime we say, "Yaaaaay!!!" she starts clapping. :)  Cutest. Thing. EVER.

We had ice cream, good food, fun, laughs and the atmosphere is so great. 

The other photos will be in a blog post later on, because I really want to share them.  We had such a great day at the ballpark, and hopefully more fun games ahead.  :)


GO TINCAPS!
Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. She is adorable! And I agree that the pigtails are precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she's so cute. I agree those pigtales are definitely smile worthy! They remind me of one of the kids little cartoons or something - adorable! SOunds like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her little pig tails are sooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg omg omg.. her hair!!! too cute i can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete