Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday 5

Trying something new today....I'm going to start doing my own "5 For Friday". :)  But in pictures...We'll see how long this lasts. Ha!  Here we go...

1. Can't wait to see this girl tonight :)


2. I'm loving this pin from Pinterest:



(so true to my situation right now...)

3.  Loving the Bruno Mars radio today on Pandora.  Kinda want his new CD:



4.  Finally getting the wedding pics back from Carol's wedding I took.  One of my favorites:


5.  3 Rivers Festival starts this weekend!!  Unfortunately, I don't think I can take Avery to the parade, because I might have to work tomorrow. :(  Here's the Vera Bradley Bee we are retiring from the parade:



Well, I could go on and on, but it's only Friday 5. :)  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment