Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday 5

So, yeah....it's Friday again! :)  And time for another Friday 5 post.  This one is 5 things I can't live without in the summer time.  Hereyougo :) 

1: Old Navy Flip Flops in any color.  Seriously!  They last for, like, 5 summers and feel oh so good on my feet.  I need these in my life.  Period. :)


(serious love for these....mmmmmm.)

2: Victoria's Secret PINK Supersoft Lotion in (my FAVORITE EVER) Sunny & Happy



3: My girl


4:  My teal maxi dress from alloy.com (the dress I bought last year isn't there anymore, but they still have a cute selection!).  And basically any cute maxi dress that calls to me.  LOVE them.

5: My Beauty Rush lipgloss in Strawberry Fizz



There you have it, folks. :)  Ingredients for my perfect summer days.  :)  Hope you all are staying cool, and have a wonderful weekend!!!

xoxo- H

1 comment: