Friday, June 17, 2011

tgif :)

Friday is finally here, and June is already halfway over.  I can't believe it.  It's going to be another busy weekend, but at least I can find a little time to relax.  Overtime tomorrow, Father's Day and a graduation Sunday and some impromptu family time in between, I predict.  :)  My mom left for Cabo today with her best friend for some much needed girl time.  I wish I was on that plane right now...

I scrapped a little the other night and made my most favorite page in a long time.  I absolutely LOVE how it came together:




I used the June Studio Calico kit Paper Moon (which is still available!).  I wasn't sure about that kit at first, since it was VERY boyish, but I must say, my pages are coming together very easily!  The other page I made was for the Sunday Sketch on the blog:

 


I love participating in those!  So fun!  Gets my creative juices flowing. 

Speaking of scrapping, it would be so nice if I got time to do it tomorrow, but I think I might be held hostage by housework. =/

Have a WONDERFUL weekend everyone!  What are YOUR plans? :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I love both of your layouts. Absolutely gorgeous!!
    Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete