Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Quick Hello + A Layout

Hey there!  Just popping in to say hello, I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday and ask that you wish me luck today- I'm shooting my co-worker's wedding.  :)  I'm soooo nervous.  I hope that she's happy with the photos I take.  It would definitely help the word-of-mouth advertising!

Here's another layout I made using the Who's Who (Studio Calico) kit.  Have I mentioned that I LOVE it?? :) 


I love the way this turned out.  Much better than what I had in mind.  Don't you love it when that happens?!  I misted the background with Piglet and Barnwood Mister Hueys.  I cut out the circle design using my Silhouette SD.  That machine has really changed the way I scrapbook!  Not kidding.

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!  I will try to check in tomorrow, but my sister's baby shower has been highly anticipated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment