Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday 5

Well, another week has come and gone.  It feels like it went slow, but in retrospect it flew by!  I can't believe Avery's birthday has come and gone already....anyways, before I get too sappy, here's 5 things that made me happy this week.  It no particular order:

1. My baby girl turning 1  (there will be a post soon with more pictures and details of her birthday.  More to come!)


2.  I got 3 layouts done last night!!!!  I was on a roll!  Hopefully I can get them photographed and uploaded this weekend.

3. I am all settled in and unpacked at mom's.  Everything is in the storage unit and out of the apartment!  I can breathe a sigh of relief. :)

4. I'm taking my Bug-Bug to the Tincaps game on Sunday for the Vera Bradley company picnic.  I hope the weather cooperates and it isn't so dang hot like last time...

5. I will have blogged 3 times this week. :)

There you have it.  5 things that have made me happy.  Some of them may be little, but they mean a lot to me.  :)

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture of you 2! Isn't it amazing how fast a year goes! My oldest will be 8 in September and some days it feels like she was just crawling around not long ago. I hope Avery had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie pie! I would be happy if I could get 3 layouts in one night too, im lucky to finish one lol. If scrapbooking was a race I would definitely finish last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big yay for things that make you happy! And happy birthday to your little cutie. What a sweetie she is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have inspired me :)

    so thankful for the blessings in your life!!

    ReplyDelete